The most common functions or tasks of Notaries within Australia are:
- Authenticating official, Government and personal documents and information for use overseas
- Witnessing signatures of individuals to documents and authenticating identity
- Witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas, including from time to time, preparing them
- Certifying true copies of documents for use overseas
- For corporations and business, witnessing documents and authenticating status and transactions
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas.
John Last and Donald Maxwell are Public Notaries and fellows of the Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries. Their services are available by appointment through the Cooma office.
Contact us to find out more or to make an appointment.